Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well, the first week of classes came and went. I always want to call college "school", but the high school kids that I work with call their school "school" and I try to avoid any confusion. Yeah, sometimes 24 year old men go to high school. It CAN be confusing some times. My classes seem super easy! So I'm pretty pleased. Actually have a decent shot at making the dean's list, which would be a first. My friend, Andrea, is in my Espanol 101 class, which, I think, will be kinda cool. Unless she tries to kill me (as she threatened to do so about 6 hrs ago). Silly girl, don't you know that I'm unstoppable. That if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine. Damn! I think I was quoting Star Wars again. I can't help it. Once you start, you never stop. And Dan, I hope all is well in Korea. A couple of ladies (korean) from your pics looked pretty sexy. But then I remembered my mother's warnings and quickly looked away. Viva la kim chee!

1 comment:

sarcasmus said...

Viva los bongo bongos!