Thursday, August 31, 2006

Holy Bat-Shit!
Just got out of my creative writing (short story) workshop, well, like an hour ago, and I realized that we've got a lot of talented writers in my class. It kinda blew me away by the quality of some of the stuff they wrote. And I thought it was only supposed to be an exercise! So yeah, I had a paragraph of crap, cuz hey, I thought it was only an exercise. I guess I should "exercise" better. These guys had full blown short stories in development. And one girl, a HIGH SCHOOL chick (I'm not sure how that works) was really good. Her exercise sounded like it could be published. Wow, just blown away. I guess I better kick it up a notch. I know I've got some good stuff in my arsenal too.

2 comments:

sarcasmus said...

I got some good stuff in my arse too!

sarcasmus said...

Ahoy! Link to my blog, matey! I've got one to yours you scurvy dog! (Scrolllll to the bottom of the mizzen mast, avast!)

and post more!