Saturday, August 19, 2006


I ALMOST forgot cause I've been "busy". This photo (sans the autographs) represents the mission that Jason Irwin and I undertook the day of the move. I like to call it The Quest For The U-Haul. We recreated the scene followed this picture, when Lando and Nien Nunb barely escape from the exploding Death Star (Lando begins hooting and Nien Nunb makes some happy gerbil noises). On that eventful day, after some scary moments involving oncoming traffic and directions misunderstood, Jason was hooting and I was making some strange gerbil noises as we celebrated our finding of the U-haul place. It was like escaping the Death Star. My slacker sister was at the apartment during this adventure so she missed out on the star wars recreation.

5 comments:

sarcasmus said...

you don't really look like nien nub, though...

Grover Cleveland said...

I know...but Jason is a dead-on Billy Dee Williams look alike!

Empress Girl said...

you guys are weird.

Empress Girl said...

good god i love billy d., or uh, is it billie holiday? they both possess star appeal and a fine groomed stash. if only i could get my hands on a used millenium falcon, but i think mel gibson bought them all, planning for the jewish take over of america or something or other, maybe he stores his alcohol in the fuel tank!

jason

sarcasmus said...

I meant to say that Jason doesn't look like Billy D.

No I didn't.