Friday, August 18, 2006

This is very weird. This whole week, I've been hearing R.E.M's Losing My Religion in the back of my head, singing to it, digging it, even downloaded it on my cell for my ringtone. Now this chick I know (who thinks a lot like me) has it on her myspace page. Pure coincidence. I haven't seen her in months. But isn't that weird. I think we really do think like, which is weird cause she's sort of a skank. And as far as I know, I'm not a skank, so...yeah, very weird.
Other examples of our thinking alikeness: Sloth (from The Goonies) had a line in that movie that went something like "H-e-e-e-e-y y-o-o-o-u g-u-u-u-u-y-s!" when he came to the kids rescue. I used to say that a lot at work. Just come into the room and yell, "heeeeyyyy yoooouuu guuyys!". Well, she did that once for no good reason. The weird part? I haven't done that at work for years. She started working me with about 6 months ago. Weird yeah?
I'm sure there are other examples but I'm too tired to think/type straight. Nuff said.

No comments: