Thursday, August 10, 2006


I guess it is a curse or something. Whenever I've got to get up (early) for work, I always feel like working on a story. It's 2:11am right now and I feel like working on my short story (the sort-of-becky one). I should be thinking about going to bed. But no, I'm thinking 'now I know the proper direction/vibe to end the story on/with'. I could have been working on this story the past week or so (time off from work to help move my kung-fu-singing sis) but I didn't. Spent three days lifting and driving and lifting some more, then the rest of the time sitting on my ass, playing video games. I am a slacker, yes, and my sense of timing is shot to hell. Damn these muses and their terrible lack of consideration for my schedule. Don't damn them to Hell, of course. I need them to come back. But perhaps, perchance, they could come back, like say, the next time I'm off? How's that sound? Or am I to remain howling at the next full moon?

No comments: