Sunday, July 11, 2010

Youth In Revolt (book)


Found Youth In Revolt (by C.D. Payne) at Half Price Books for $1. It was a great find at a great price. I saw the movie with Michael Cera when it came out and loved it. Knowing that the book would be better (they almost always are), I've been searching for it (at a reasonable price) ever since. Closest I got was a $3 Very Good copy on Half.com, but funds were low at the time and I couldn't get it. Skip to yesterday: I'm at Half Price Books specifically looking for Youth In Revolt (the book) when I find it on the Clearance shelf for ONE DOLLAR!!! The cover is a little worn, but the pages are clean and white and the book doesn't smell like library or smoke or anything else gross and disgusting. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Check your local Half Price Books if you too are interested in such a bargain buy. They might have it for a dollar.

No comments: