Monday, July 12, 2010

More Futurama Review


So I continued my Netflix Instant watching of Futurama with The Beast with a Billion Backs and Bender's Game. Let me give you a grade for each before (sort of) breaking down the what and why. The Beast with a Billion Backs: GRADE D. Bender's Game: GRADE B.

Okay. The Beast with a Billion Backs isn't very good. It was probably one of the worst Futurama episodes I've ever seen. The jokes weren't good. I'm not feeling very articulate about crappy episodes right now, so I'll just say that it stunk.

Bender's Game was much better. It would have been great, if not for the Lord of the Rings crap that they did near the end. I kept thinking when did Bender's Game come out? Don't they (futurama writers) know that Lord of the Rings has become overdone? That said, it was much better than Beast with Billion Backs, but not as good as Bender's Big Score.

Next up: Into the Wild Green Yonder (and please, no Lord of The Rings crap in this one.)

No comments: