Sunday, August 21, 2011

UPS LAND Jr: Update

Pictured above is the title screen for UPSLAND JR. And below is a screenshot of the actual gameplay.
It looks a lot better than the earlier version. The sprites are crisp and clean. The UPS shield border looks sharp. And, of course, the background looks very kick ass! The game music is from the NES game, Kung Fu (grabbed it from here). And the know-how to make a title screen was learned from this youtube fellow.

As I said before, it's a simple game. Grab the goodies, avoid the baddies. But I'm proud of it.

Next up on the polish list: Fix the Kung Fu music to loop without a fade out.

If I can find a site that allows uploads, I'll upload UPSLAND JR on it.

UPDATE: Signed up for an account on MegaUpload.com and uploaded the game: UPSLand JR. Link will take you to my file for UPSLand Jr. No account is necessary to download from MegaUpload. I have to warn you though, this is an uncompressed file. So the download may take awhile.

No comments: